There is a lot of excitement as the year 2020 comes to an end. Millions or billions of people have suffered the global effects of covid 19 pandemic and people can’t wait to close the chapter. Some people have waited to end the year and have hope that 2021 will be different. The truth is that the year 2021 will likely be the same but the difference will come on how, you prepare for it and what actions you will take.
As a new start, here are some critical ideas that i believe will be key to your success. Some people are just hoping and think miracles will happen or some luck will strike and things will change. The first things to do in 2021 is to:
- Have a review of your vision or dream
- Carry out a review of your values and principles.
- Engage in self-evaluation, assess your strengths, weakness, threats, and opportunities
- Determine what environment you are living.
And check if you are growing.
- Review your goals and objectives
- Set new goals to serve as a road map. Do live life expecting things will happen on their own.
- Examine your health status and decide to live a healthy lifestyle, full of exercise, and check your diet. Your health is your responsibility.
- Take complete responsibility of your life and destiny. Stop the blame games or criticism of others.
- Forgive everyone who hurt you in 2020.
- Do few important things and finish each thing you start.
At the beginning, I wanted to share the keys to your destiny.
- Understand your purpose and pursue it.
- Activate your potential, release and maximise it.
- Develop a clear plan of everything you want to achieve and take action. Build a strategy to navigate the plans
- Apply your passion on everything you want and it will serve you.
- Let your faith and prayer life lead you.
- Do not rush success but be patient as your plans come to pass and happen.
- Become persistent until you win and achieve victory.
- Be a perseverance person, who endures all hardships and overcome discouragement.
- Identify the right people to work with you on your plans.
- Be productive and manage problems and use problems as opportunities to achieve your goals.
As you apply the keys, you also need to:
- Be innovative and creative
- Be responsible.
Therefore, whether you succeed or not, its up to you. Where you reach in life is up to you. God is ready to help and give you every blessing if you can be willing to learn and be taught. “For the grace of God has been revealed, bringing salvation to all people. And we are instructed to turn from godless living and sinful pleasures. We should live in this evil world with wisdom, righteousness and devotion to God” Titus 2: 11-12(NLT)
May you be successful in 2021
Thank you. Yours in Christ
Dr. Samuel Odeke